Southern Providence County Regional Coalition
Cranston • Foster • Glocester • Johnston • North Providence • Scituate • Smithfield
The Opioid Epidemic - Count It! Lock It! Drop It!
Be part of the solution in three simple steps
• Clean your medicine cabinets – Discard your expired and unused meds.
• Secure drop boxes are located at most police stations or 24 hour CVS pharmacy locations.
Raising Healthy Teens Newsletter
Spring 2019 Edition
- Social Host Laws and What Parents Who Host Should Know
- Make Prom Season Memorable
- How to Write a Safe Prom Plan
- Drugs 101 – OTC Medication Safety Time to Count It. Lock It. Drop It!
- Teachable Moments for Parents and Teens from TV & Movies
- Student Assistance Counselors: How YOU Can Benefit
Fall 2018 Edition
- Nine Parent Tips for Talking About Marijuana with Your Teen
- Parents Can Help Their Teens Navigate Friendship Dynamics
- Helpful Tips for a Successful Transition Back to School
- Drugs 101 – The Addictive Dangers of Juuling
- Helping Your Child Build a Strong Foundation for Success